1. I don't have much time to write because I have today off and we're going yard sale-ing!
2. I purchased some more flowers for my porch this week: some velvety deep purple petunias.
3. On Sunday, I went with my cousins to visit some places important to our family history. Below is a picture of the house that my great-grandparents lived in. The current owners have not kept it up like I would like, yet I like seeing where my grandmother grew up.
4. Last night, I made one of my favorite things: home-made pizza.
5. Last, but not least, my most favorite thing this week is that my baby girl is ok! She and a friend were in a car accident yesterday, but everyone is fine. The cars are a different matter ... but the important thing is, no one was hurt.
To read other favorites, visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.