Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WFMW-Bounce those Bugs!

I drive a cream-colored car. One thing I really hate is to get a bunch of bugs smooshed on my front grill and side mirrors. That really bugs me!

I have taken my car to the car wash and paid for the premium wash, but the bugs were left untouched.

What to do ... what to do ...

My hubby said he heard that if you rub a Bounce fabric softener sheet over your car, it will take the bugs off. Yeah, right ...

Guess what? It works! Hubs washed my car for me and used the Bounce sheet and the bugs came right off. He said he didn't even have to rub that hard.

Works for me!

For other great ideas and tips, visit Kristen at We are THAT Family.

6 comments:

  1. I'm trying that next time I wash my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing...I will definately have to tell Craig about it. I am going down to Stockton to see Beth Moore and there are alot of bugs between here and there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwww.....bugs! Never heard this tip though and I will be trying it.

    Bleh! I hate bugs on the car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would of thought, huh? Thanks for a great tip. Catchy post title too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat tip. I'll have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool! I'll have to try that! What a great tip! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.