I was tagged by RealMomma over at A Real Momma's Daybook for this little meme, Six Unimportant Favorite Things. I'm kind of amused at the idea because, let me tell you, my favorite things are important to me! So, I guess perhaps what is meant favorite things that you could live without if you had to do so.
Here are my six in random order, because random is what we do at my household.
1. Index cards. They are so useful. I use them for all kinds of things - leaving notes for the kids to tell them to unload the dishwasher, scripture memorization cards, lists, bookmarks, etc. I could go on and on. Another good thing about index cards is that they are cheap!
2. I have certain favorite fonts that I like to use on the computer. No Times New Roman for me. I like Arial or Verdana for most of my writing.
3. I like earrings that are dangly or else hoops. No post earrings for me. I mean, what's the point of wearing earrings if your hair covers them? I wear earrings every day. I might forget to wear a necklace or a bracelet but I must wear earrings.
4. Cappucino Moo-Lattes at Dairy Queen. They. are. the. bomb. I'm just sayin'.
5. Straws. I like a straw in every glass of whatever I drink. (Even milk.)
6. Nail polish. I must have nail polish on my toes or I don't feel right.
Well, there you have it. My six unimportant favorites. Although, stubbornly, I think they're important and I don't want to be without them.
Ok, now it's time to tag six other bloggers. The thing is, I don't know many bloggers ... so I hope that these will be glad I tagged them!
1. Theresa at Seeking Peace and Pursuing It.
2. Karen at Surviving Motherhood.
3. Gwendolyn at All's Fair in Love and Chocolate.
4. Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
5. Karyn at Musings from Me.
Here are the rules. Mention the person who tagged you, list your six Unimportant Favorite things, and then tag six other bloggers.