1. Here is a picture of some of our Easter goodies. I decorated a chocolate cake to look like a sunflower. It's called a Sunflower Peep Cake, and I got the idea from Katie's Nesting Spot. You can find directions here. Of course, what is Easter without dyed eggs? I arranged them in my favorite crystal basket, as I do every year.
2. I finished a book by a favorite author, Colleen Coble, entitled "Cry in the Night." I really enjoyed it. I love mysteries!
3. On Monday, I called to make an appointment to get my hair cut, and she worked me in that minute. You gotta love that! I didn't think to take a picture, but it definitely makes me feel better to have a new style.
4. My new cell phone has a full keyboard for texting so I can ask my daughters any time all important questions such as: "where r u?" do u work tonite?" "whats ur plans." You know, mom stuff.
5. This week has been cold and rainy. But today, the sun has broke through and it's predicted to be 72°! To console myself during these dreary days, I look at landscape pictures of better days. Here is one that has a couple favorites: a weeping willow tree and a pond:
Don't you wish you could take a walk on that bridge?
If you'd like to see how the FFF gang's week went, visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.