Once again, it's time to focus on our favorites for the week. This week wasn't one of the bigger weeks in the favorites department, but I can always find something I like:
1. A clean kitchen is one of my favorite things to come home and find. It just gives me a feeling of peace. What's even better? A kitchen that has been cleaned by someone else!
2. Another thing I love is Bath and Body Works shower gels and lotions. My current favorite is Midnight Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash.
3. Lime green shirts are a favorite to wear with all the black clothing I have.
4. My favorite worship song is "Open the Eyes of My Heart."
Open the eyes of my heart Lord,
Open the eyes of my heart,
I want to see You. I want to see You. (2x)
To see You high and lifted up,
Shining in the light of Your glory.
Pour out Your power and love,
As we sing holy, holy, holy.
Holy, holy holy.
Holy, holy, holy.
Holy, holy, holy, I want to see You. (2x)
(Written by Paul Baloche, Integrity's Hosanna Music)
5. One of my favorite candies, Andes Mints. I'm going to have one right now!
If you'd like to read other Fave 5 lists, visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.