1. Snow is beautiful the first time we have a snowfall. Then I'm ready to be done with it!
2. I'm looking forward to the next movie night with my family.
3. Christmas is the best season ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is The Carol Burnett Show.
5. I'm done with condemnation. "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:1
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is time spent with family.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our Ladies' Church Christmas party, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and perhaps putting up the tree, and Sunday, I want to enjoy resting!
Join Janet at Friday Fill-Ins and see what others are saying.
P.S. Please pray for Janet and her dad as he has been ill.