Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins: #94


1. Follow the Lord and He will make your paths straight.
2. Extra outfits are something I always take with me on vacation. I like to be prepared for anything!
3. To achieve your goals, you must "plan your work and work your plan." [I wish that was an original thought but I heard that saying many years ago. I wish I would have done it ... ]
4. The fact that I became a mother for the first time when I was 30 is something I'd like you to know about me. That is why I'm addicted to Sunday afternoon naps!
5. I have a dream.
6. I love root beer floats. [I started to say "Hope floats."]
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being done with the work week, tomorrow my plans include enjoying the cooler weather and Sunday, I want to nap! [I know, I say that every week ... ]
To see other Friday Fill Ins, visit Janet here.

3 comments:

  1. good advice for # 3, and I totally agree with your #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree on #1. Come see my fill-ins and check out the sidebar for the BOX OF BOOKS giveaway.
    http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting! This is my first time to your blog. You have a lovely name and I love your #1 Friday Fill-in. Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.