Thursday, January 15, 2009

SFMTY - The Way We Were


I like to do then and now pictures. I think it is fun to compare how the years have changed a person. Below is a picture of my hubby and me about 33 years ago. This was taken at my granny's house a couple of months before our wedding.
It's so funny to see how thin we were! And our hair color! Gotta love those big glasses I was wearing, too.
Next is a picture of us 32 years later. This one was snapped at a state park in the midwest. This is one of my favorite pictures because you can just see the mischief in my hubby's face!


Visit Kristen at We are THAT Family for more fun photos.

7 comments:

  1. I love comparing photos too! You guys have changed a lot! And have aged VERY well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that clock in the first picture is back in style now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you all look so much differnt in those pics. I think you two look great now. And I love your profile pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love before and after pictures! The glasses back then were so groovy weren't they! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The years have been good to ya'll!!! I love it - and I am pretty sure my glasses are bigger than your glasses!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE seeing picturs like this. You two look happier now than you did back then! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.