Friday, July 12, 2024

A Small Step in the Right Direction

 



Restore to me the joy of Your salvation

And sustain me with a willing spirit.

Psalm 51:12 New American Standard Bible 1995

 

Father,

 

Thank You for this day. I pray we all are filled with joy when we consider the wonder of salvation. That You would make a way for us to be in right standing with You blows my mind!

 

I looked up sustain which means to support or to keep it going.  Keep us going by giving us a willingness to be led by You, to be focused on You. Don’t let us get distracted from our mission: sharing the gospel and our abundant life in Christ. Helps us each day to take a small step in the right direction.

 

In Jesus’ name, so be it, amen.

All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 


~~


Thanks for dropping by the Journey! I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home, for those who might not know the way Home.

I'm sharing this prayer at Grace & Truth

3 comments:

  1. Restoration is His business.

    😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Keep us going by giving us a willingness to be led by You, to be focused on You. Don’t let us get distracted from our mission: sharing the gospel and our abundant life in Christ. Helps us each day to take a small step in the right direction." Amen!
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for leading us in prayer. may He bless each of our days with joy, peace, and all the energy we need to do life well for Him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.