Thursday, June 20, 2024

A Prayer for Living Loved

 



And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Ephesians 3:18-19 New Living Translation

 

Father,

 

I praise You for this love You have for us. I don’t understand it at all, but Your word says once we experience it, we will be made complete.

 

I long for that! I long for us to be full of life and power that will show the world the greatness of God.

 

I also love the imagery: how wide, how long, how high, and how deep Your love is. When I think about that, I imagine it as an ocean of Your love that we are swimming in. Wherever we go, we are surrounded by it. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

 

Let me and my friends live loved today. Let us not only believe it but experience it.

 

In Jesus name, so be it, amen.

All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 


~~


The above scripture is actually the verse I've chosen to pray over my family this year. I feel if each can just comprehend the depths of love Christ has for each of them, they would want to respond every day to that love.

Thanks for dropping by the Journey! I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home, for those who might not know the way Home.

I'm sharing this prayer at Grace and Truth


3 comments:

  1. A lovely prayer for today and every day, especially for one's family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...an ocean of Your love." What beautiful imagery of God's love that we are enveloped in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.