Thursday, April 18, 2024

Wrap-Around Presence

 


“Because I set you, Yahweh, always close to me, my confidence will never be weakened, for I experience your wraparound presence every moment.” Psalm 16:8 TPT

Father, thank You for Your wraparound presence! We are supported from every angle. You lead us. You are our rearguard. Holy Spirit dwells inside us. Goodness and mercy is chasing us down. (and YOU are goodness and mercy).

Why worry? Why fret?

Thank You for our abundant life Jesus came to bring.

 Help us to tell all we meet of your goodness.

 In Jesus name, so be it, amen.

~~

All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 

~~

Thanks for dropping by the Journey! I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home, for those who might not know the way Home.

3 comments:

  1. Why worry? Why fret? Wise words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandi. I have to be reminded constantly to not worry or fret. God's got this. His Word keeps me focused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so worried on and off the last 2 years with daily headaches and neck pain. Yet all I hear is Do not be anxious for anything....make your requests known to God......He is always with me. Staying focused on His Word is what keeps me grounded as I await true healing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.