Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Praise Posts 2023 - #1

Thankful for Trees



I praise God He made trees. Imagine a world without them!
 
They add so much to our lives. They provide shade, shelter, sustenance, and sanctuary.
 
Trees also are an example to us. When a tree is deeply rooted, it can stand during the fiercest of storms.
 
He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.
Psalm 1:3 NKJV

If a believer is planted and watered by God’s word, he can also stand during times of adversity. He won’t shrivel; but instead, be well-watered, fruitful, and prosperous.
 
Not only am I thankful for trees, I want to be like one.
 



Welcome to November Praise Posts, a tradition that has been featured on the Journey since 2014.
 
I’ve much to be thankful for this season. I’m in the middle of cataract surgery on both eyes. It is going well; but it is limiting the amount of time I’m spending writing, both online and otherwise.
 
Therefore, this year’s praise posts are going to be short and sweet. I am definitely grateful for the huge blessings I have in my life; but this year, I want to focus on the small blessings of life. They are there if you just look!

All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 

~~


Thanks for dropping by the Journey! I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home, for those who might not know the way Home.

Have you read my Transformation Series yet? The landing page for all the posts can be found at Transformation: Becoming an Effective Prayer Warrior.

Sharing at Let's Have Coffee


2 comments:

  1. Jerralea, trees speak to my heart no matter the season we are in. Each season they hold a beauty and a message all their own. Amen, may we be just like those trees - deeply rooted by His still waters.
    May He continue to be with you and opening your eyes to see clearly both physically and spiritually :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Trees are beautiful in every season; even winter. When snow and ice coat them, they are stunning. When they are only naked brown sticks reaching towards the sky, they tell me resurrection will happen and new growth always comes. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.