Tuesday, September 19, 2023

It's our Job to Watch


"Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.Matthew 25:13 NKJV

 
I feel the second coming of Christ is getting closer and closer; but even if He does not come for the church today or tomorrow; He might come back for you. He comes back every day for someone. We have no guarantee of another 24 hours of life.
 
Considering that thought, perhaps we should each examine ourselves.
 
Should we be all caught up in what is taking our attention currently?
 
Is it past time to forgive?
 
Wouldn’t today be the best day to make things right with someone?
 
Should we put off stepping into our calling any longer?
 
Or is today the day you need to repent and follow Christ? If you don’t know how, please read my post, ATicket Home, for more info.



My friend, I have no idea how much longer I have here in this life. Neither do you. Let’s make the most of the time we have left. 

All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 

~~


Thanks for dropping by the Journey! I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home, for those who might not know the way Home.


Have you read my Transformation Series yet? The landing page for all the posts can be found at Transformation: Becoming an Effective Prayer Warrior.



1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.