Thursday, June 29, 2023

Summer Break

Dear Readers, I want you to know I'm still alive and well. The Journey has been quiet since June 15. It was unplanned to take a summer break beginning in June; July seemed much better.

However, my husband began to have some health struggles ending up in a hospital two and a half hours away. At first misdiagnosed, his troubles ended up being a delayed severe allergic reaction to a prescription prescribed to him 4 months earlier.

Along with other challenges, either too numerous, or too trivial to mention here, I felt it was best to just declare the rest of June and July as summer break.

I will be basking in the rays at this glorious place next week:


Panama City Beach



A few days relaxing to the sounds of waves hitting the shore and leisure time to think should restore me for the work ahead. A time of decompression and no responsibilities sound like heaven.

In coming months, I'll be continuing to write about my One Word, Warrior, and the topic of prayer. I'll be starting a new book, Romans, for my bible study class. I'll be sure to share any nuggets I run across both here and at Jerralea.com

See you August 1!

All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 

~~

Thanks for dropping by the Journey!  I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home, for those who might not know the Way Home.

Also, check out the latest from Jerralea.com

Have you read my Transformation Series yet? The landing page for all the posts can be found at Transformation: Becoming an Effective Prayer Warrior.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.