Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Living Forever

 

Because He Came ,,,

I can live forever!




John 3:16 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)“For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

If He had not came I wouldn’t have this choice:

Eternal life?

Eternal death?

It's my choice. If I choose to believe in Him I can live eternally with Him in Heaven and never feel pain or the urge to cry again.

Choosing to go my own way is ultimately choosing to reject Him. I have then chosen an eternity without Him - too horrible to consider!


~~~


Each day, for the next five days, I'll share a scripture highlighting something wonderful in our lives that could only happen because He came...I'm so glad He did!

[adapted from a previous post]

 All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 

 

Shared at Let's Have Coffee

4 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful He came, Jerralea! May you have a grace-filled Christmas! ~Lisa, Let's Have Coffee #16 & #17

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Lisa! I pray God's best for you in this coming year.

      Delete
  2. I too am SO thankful He came...and Died for me and is coming again!!! Merry Christmas and God's richest blessings to you Jerralea for 2023. (ps.....i don't know if you're still praying for me, but if yes, then thank you. I did do an update post...you probably didn't see it. After much research and elimination of the allergy diagnoses (no meds were helping the supposed allergy headache), I came to find out it's been connected to my neck arthritis and upper back/spine issues!!! Long story for here but getting treatment via my chiropractor so keep those prayers coming. Am starting to see SOME pain free days or moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! He is coming again, just like He promised the first time. Faith, I am still praying every night at 10 p.m. for you. So glad answers are coming. Praying for all the days to be pain-free.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.