Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Praise Posts 2022 - #10 – Thankful for The Will of God



Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT

 

I must end this year’s Praise Posts with this scripture; because for me it epitomizes the definition of Thanksgiving. In every circumstance we are in, we can find an opportunity to be thankful.

 

Maybe we’re down to just being thankful we are breathing. I guarantee there are those who would love to breathe!

 

Actually, for the Christian the whole point is this: You are exactly where God wants you to be in the present moment.

 

That truth may be a tough pill to swallow because sometimes we wish we were anywhere but here.

 

God has a purpose for us right where we are. He is working all things for our good. He is molding and making us each day more like the image of Christ.

 

And in His timing, we are going to look back and see how He brought us through this journey. Every. Step. Of. The. Way.


 

Thanks for stopping by my Journey. I pray a blessed season of thankfulness for you, both now and throughout the Christmas season.

 

The Journey will be quiet through the month of December; though I may pop in and repost a few Because He Came Advent posts here and there.

 

I will begin posting new content in January of 2023. I’m excited for this time of seeking God and preparing for the next leg of the Journey.


All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 


Previous Post: Thankful Dead Things Can Be Resurrected

I'm linking to Inspire Me Monday

1 comment:

  1. thanks for leading us in praise. bless your quiet advent season, Jerralea. i admire you for going there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.