Friday, November 24, 2017

Rejoicing # 24




The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him.
Psalm 28:7


So much is packed into this one verse of scripture. I think this is how you feel when your Lord is your everything.

He's always on your mind.

He makes your heart happy.

His name is the first thing that springs to your lips.

When I hear the word "rejoice," I think "praising out loud." I don't see how you could rejoice without making some kind of noise.

Scripture tells us if we don't praise Him, the stones would have to cry out. I don't want a rock to do my job!

He is, and always shall be, AWESOME!

~~~

This is Day #24 of prompts from 30 Days of Thanks-Living. You can see the entire list at Crystal's An Invitation to 30 Days of Thanks-LivingAlthough Crystal's list is for her Facebook group, I'm blogging on her prompts. 

Want to read more praises? Look over in my sidebar and see a featured post from 2014. I'm still praisin'!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.