Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tea Talk, Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tis time for tea!  Ruth at Celebrate Friendship shares this weekly meme meant to uplift and encourage hearts.


Today, I'm having caramel hot chocolate in my new holiday cup that was given to me by a church member.  I'm also smelling the sweet smell of a Spice candle by Slatkin.  (The candle was also given to me by that same friend.)


I'm feeling relaxed.

On my mind, bible prophecy because we just studied the prophecies concerning the birth of Jesus.  He came the first time just like God said He would.  I believe He will return the second time just as scripture tells us He will.

A scripture to encourage:

"keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life. Jude 1:21"

Waiting for mercy - quite a thought! In His mercy, He brings us eternal life.  We don't have to earn it! I am so thankful for mercy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful and encouraging post, Jerralea. I love how you write about Jesus' birth and his return.

    Enjoy this season.

    Blessings,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jerralea! I love reading the prophecies concerning Jesus' coming as a babe. It's amazing to be able to look back and "see" how those prophecies are fulfilled. And it makes me look forward to His second coming, too!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.