1. This month I learned I could very easily be a hermit. I'd had almost a week of staying home everyday because of hello! Snow days. Then the weather turned bad on Sunday again and my church called saying services were cancelled for both morning and evening.
Oh, the joy in my heart!
I feel somewhat ashamed how much I love to stay home.
2. I get excited over household tips. How to organize my freezer and ways to use trones makes my eyes light up.
3. On other Pinterest news, in February, I learned to get outfit ideas from Pinterest as observed on Becky's Organizing Made Fun post, "Fashion Advice from an Organizing Blogger." (I know, I know. I'm slow to jump on trends.) Here is a sneak peek at my My Style board.
4. I learned (again) that my own efforts to do not sanctify me. He. Makes. Me. Blameless.
I believe it is important for us to understand that it is God's faithfulness that will bring the fulfillment of this promise, not our own self-effort. It is His faithfulness that we can rely on because of His goodness towards us.… Barry Adams
What a relief!
5. My favorite February photo from my camera:
My favorite photos of the twins taken in February:
I'm always about trying something new, so I'm linking this post to Emily. P. Freeman's Chatting at the Sky.
But it occurs to me that this post makes a great Friday's Fave Five post as well, so I'm also linking up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.