1. October has drawn to a close and so has my blogging series, 31 Days of Life on the Journey. I've enjoyed the memories I have drawn upon to write my little vignettes of life. It's been fun, but I'm glad it's done. Time to go on to other things. The Thanksgiving season is upon us and I love to spend November thinking of all the blessings I have been given. So, come back in November and count gifts with me.
2. I'm so glad I have a routine to slip back into after my week off. It was pretty painless except for the huge stack of account payables that had to be dealt with and mailed.
3. I've been devouring the book, "Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good," by Jan Karon on my lunch hours this week. I just love visiting Mitford via Jan Karon!
4. What is it about these cuties that make me smile every time I see their photos?
God has been so good to our family with gifting us with these two lovable angels.
5. Quote of the week: I love Priscilla Shirer's words about the story of Ruth in the bible:
"If God can use a woman who was grief-stricken, displaced, destitute, and seemingly hopeless to be the ancestor of the holy Messiah, then He can also use you and me."
And so wraps up another week of the Journey. How did your week go? Leave a comment and share, or consider linking up at Susanne's "Living to Tell the Story," and tell us all about your week.