Today is Friday and I am combining my usual Friday's Five post and my November Praise post because both have the same goal in mind - giving the Lord praise for what is in the here and now. If you'd like to join in, either visit the lovely Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story and link up, or link up below. Either way, it's a great opportunity to jump in and thank the Lord for the highlights in your life.
My first praise today is that sometimes weather forecasters are wrong! Today was predicted to also be rainy and chilly, but today is filled with ...
- Sunshine! I love days when the sun is shining. I feel way more energetic.
- I'm thankful I have the ability to read. Reading is fundamental - everything I do hinges on it.
- I'm thankful for the Word. Not only do I own several bibles but I can go to BibleGateway.com and read online any version I want.
- I'm also grateful for the opportunity to check out books at our church library. They have an awesome selection.
- I give God praise that I am able to have new glasses when I need them. All this reading would be tough without them!
What are you thankful for today? All during the month of November, I am sharing 5 praises to show my thankfulness. 30 days of November times 5 praises = 150 praises! Would you like to join in? It doesn't matter if you missed the first few days, jump in where you are. If you have a blog, link up below. If you don't, share your praises in the comments.