Saturday, September 18, 2021

Hope and Home


This week, hope and home have been on my mind.

I stumbled across a quote I've shared before here on the journey and felt it was worth repeating in this week's post at Jerralea.com, 5 Things Making My Life Meaningful:

"Home interprets heaven - Home is heaven for beginners."
Charles Henry Parkhurst

You can read the original thoughts in my post, Journey Homeward. Another post about home, Build Your Own Heaven on Earth, addresses this subject as well.

As for hope, I've been busily participating in the Hope*Writers Instagram Challenge and I ended up my 5 posts with writing about my one hope. Check it out at @jerralea.

I do think it is possible to be a hope-spreader as well as a blessing hunter and Influencing the Culture addresses that as well as speaking the truth in an attitude of love.

That's a wrap on the journey for this week. Hope you have found blessing everywhere you look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.