Saturday, July 31, 2021

Blessing Counter

It's time to check in on the Journey.

Last night, we got crazy news. Jim's brother, who is fully vaccinated, has just been diagnosed with COVID. He travels for a living and somehow managed to not get CoCoRona until now.

In other COVID-related news, our office is going back to full-time hours starting Monday. We've been out such a long time, it will feel like a big adjustment.

I will miss my afternoon naps with a passion.

Since I've been thinking about crazy and COVID, I thought I'd link to a post in my archives, Counting Blessings in the Midst of Crazy.





If you would like new content, please visit my new site, Jerralea.com. This week, I'm at it again - counting blessings - in the post, Living a life of blessing, coming and going.

As always, I appreciate every reader and treasure every comment. You are welcome here.

1 comment:

  1. Fun photo! We've been hearing of several fully vaccinated people who have nevertheless gotten the vid. Hope Jim has a mild case.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.