Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Serendipity

 


Serendipity is the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way as defined by the Oxford English Dictionaries. Synonyms are chance, fate, destiny providence, coincidence

I don't believe in chance but I do believe in destiny.

We have become his poetry, a re-created people that will fulfill the destiny he has given each of us, for we are joined to Jesus, the Anointed One. Even before we were born, God planned in advance our destiny and the good works we would do to fulfill it! Ephesians 2:10 TPT

Our destiny has been planned ... all we have to do is follow Jesus who will guide us towards it.

Before we were born, our destiny was to fill a purpose. 2020 may have made us lose sight of the goal. Let's get back on track in 2021 and let go of division, fear, and inertia - tools the enemy used to thwart believers from being all they could be.

It occurs to me we could look at serendipity in this way ... what if believers stood on the promise that whatever comes our way, God will bring something beneficial out of it?

So we are convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together to fit into God’s perfect plan of bringing good into our lives, for we are his lovers who have been called to fulfill his designed purpose. Romans 8:28 TPT



 

Welcome to Day 16 of the #Write28Days challenge. During the month of February, I'll be examining what my world looks like after 2020. I feel we are ever closer to the Lord's return. What would it look like if I lived everyday with that thought in mind?

This could be my last February 16th before He comes.

The truth is, it IS the last February 16th for some, because He comes back every day for somebody.

It could be me. It could be you. It could be every believer.

My prayer is to leave an impact. What about you?

So then, prepare your hearts and minds for action! Stay alert and fix your hope firmly on the marvelous grace that is coming to you. For when Jesus Christ is unveiled, a greater measure of grace will be released to you. 1 Peter 1:13 TPT


#28daysin2021ofintentionality

I don't want you to miss a post. You can go here to see all the links in my series as they go live each day.

~~~

Hey, I love it that you dropped by! It would be an honor if you would subscribe to receive my posts by email. Just enter your email in the box labeled, "Follow By Email," just above my profile in the right hand column.

Also, you can find me at Instagram under jerralea

2 comments:

  1. These posts have been so good, Jerralea. Glad I was parked next to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! We are destined for good things, we just have to make the choice each day to follow our destiny :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.