Monday, September 24, 2018

Announcing October's Theme




You guys! I am so excited!

In exactly one week, I'm unveiling my first attempt at fiction!  Beginning October 1, and for the next 31 days, you will be able to read the story of Angel on Assignment: The Book of Morgan, written in serial form.




I hope you will join me each day as the adventures of Kai, Simon, Morgan, Sharon and Jamie unfold. These characters first created in a writing class somehow became real to me. As my fingers typed their stories on the keyboard, they began to dictate their own agenda. Some of them would NOT behave and go by my rules - they made their own.

In the end, I was as surprised as I hope you will be to discover that their story is not ending after 31 days - not by a long shot!

I can't wait to see what you think! Please mark down October 1 and stop by the Journey. 


~~~


I’m honored you stopped by the Journey today!

I don't want you to miss a post, so why not sign up to subscribe. It's easy-peasy. Just enter your email address in the sidebar right above my profile.

If a post resonates with you, please consider sharing by clicking one of the social media buttons at the bottom of this post.

I'm sharing this with the communities at Inspire Me MondayTrekking Thru the Week and #TellHisStory

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited and so proud of you for pushing past the comfortable to, what very well may be, your calling. The thought of writing for 31 days straight, however, makes me tired. I'll be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am right in there cheering with Leah, and actually in awe of the idea of writing for 31 days straight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Congrats on writing a fiction series!! That's a huge endeavor. Can't wait to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerralea, you go girl! My 31 Days years have passed, but I cheer you on from afar.

    Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.