Saturday, November 18, 2017

Satisfied # 18 and # 19





For he satisfies the thirsty

    and fills the hungry with good things.
Psalm 107:9 NLT



I am thankful whatever the need is in my life, God will satisfy it. Whether I'm thirsty or hungry, physically or spiritually, He provides it. He may not choose to give me what I think I want, but what is best for me at the time.

I've always loved Psalm 145:9 which tells us:


The Lord is good to all, 
And His tender mercies are over all His works.

Humans and animals alike receive mercy and goodness. 

He's a good, good Father, you know ...


~~~


This is Day #18 and #19 of prompts from 30 Days of Thanks-Living. You can see the entire list at Crystal's An Invitation to 30 Days of Thanks-LivingAlthough Crystal's list is for her Facebook group, I'm blogging on her prompts. 

Want to read more praises? Look over in my sidebar and see a featured post from 2014. I'm still praisin'!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.