Monday, June 26, 2017

Looking Out for His Children


The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their cry. 
Psalm 34:15 NKJV



I love the idea of the Lord watching out for me and listening for when I need help. 

It blows my mind, especially when you think about all the many children He has!

Not only is He watching out for us; but, the Word tells us He is always looking to see who He can bless.

For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His.                 2 Chronicles 16:9

In other words, God looks for ways to defend and come to the aid of His loyal followers.

... which means we are always on His mind. Another mind-blowing thought!

He's a good, good Father, you know.

~~~

I'm linking this post with the community at Soul Survival where Donna Reidland is continuing her series on Handling Depression Biblically. Check it out!

Blast from the past: For more on the subject of God seeing His children, please read my post, He Sees Me.

3 comments:

  1. It is incomprehensible the love and attention God gives to his children! Odd, but I chose to write about the things that sooth my soul tonight!
    Visit me @ Life & Faith in Caneyhead. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loves us so, the apple of His eye, the beat of His heart, the sacrifice of His Son. We are beloved and cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, so hard to comprehend but so good to think about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.