Friday, November 27, 2015

F.F.F. - 11.27.15

I hope all of my American friends had a wonderful time with family, friends and food this week. All of us, whether we live in the states or abroad, would be encouraged greatly if we took time every day, not just at Thanksgiving, to thank God for the many many blessings we each enjoy.

Which leads to my reason for posting today - Friday's Fave Five is a sweet opportunity to join with others each week mining for nuggets of blessing from the past week. I promise they are there - even during those weeks where it seems they are very scarce.

1. I'm thankful for this little family, and that Daniel was home to share Thanksgiving with us:





2. I know I'm blessed because this year, all our girls and our grands got together on Thanksgiving day. That doesn't always happen. 




3.  I'm thankful to have a four-day weekend!

4.  I'm thankful for an abundance of food.

5.  Quote of the week:

"Genuine grace is the free gift of salvation - and you can't add a price to something that's already free." Craig Hazen in Lee Strobel's "The Case for Grace."

I'm thankful for grace.

How was the Journey at your place this week?  Please leave a comment and share, or consider linking up at Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story.






8 comments:

  1. As the kids get older, time all together gets more precious as their families grow and schedules get busy. It's a huge blessing when they can all be at the same place at the same time. Enjoy your 4-day weekend! That quote is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the quote and your family photos! yay for a good week of food, family and 4 day weekends!! Happy Thamksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures!! Glad all could be together :) Always great to have 4 days off from work like this :_

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love long weekends, but I volunteered to work today so I can save my time off for a trip back to my dad's house for Christmas. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful family picture. Such precious times, having everyone together. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee for having everyone under your roof for Thanksgiving! I love it when that happens. Have a wonderful first week of December!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that family pic! So glad everyone could be all together for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.