Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday's Tea Talk - 05.03.12




1. Today, I'm having Irish Breakfast tea in my mug my Malia bought me.



2.  I'm feeling fine!

3.  On my mind ...all the things I want to do, as usual.  I have a perpetual "to-do list" in my brain, it seems.

4.  A quotation to encourage: 

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”
Mother Teresa


Life is a beautiful gift - don't waste it.  - (Me!)


Tea Talk is a meme hosted by Ruth at Celebrate Friendship. Go by and have a cup of tea with her!









3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jerralea! Your tea cup is so pretty.

    You are a kindred spirit--I always have a to-do list in my brain. It helps me to write everything down, or I can't think! Once I've written things down, I have the pleasure of checking off things as I get them done. :)

    Hope you have a fantastic day today!!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the quote. I love every line, most especially yours!

    Your mug is pretty.

    I hope you have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quote! I love all your tea cups! They have all been so nice! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.