Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tea Talk - 05.24.12


Today, I'm having my usual Irish Breakfast tea.  I'm sharing a picture of my new Blue Willow cup, again.  This time, my cup is posing with my favorite white ironstone pitcher.


I'm feeling a little tired, but happy!

On my mind is the news that last night we elected our new pastor unanimously.  I'm excited that our church is in unity.

A scripture to encourage
:
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psalm 133:1

One of the enemy's biggest tools is causing strife and discord.  I love to see when unity prevails! Something can then be accomplished.





Tea Talk is a meme hosted by Ruth at her blog, "Celebrate Friendship."  Visit her soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.