Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tea Talk-05.10.12



1.  I'm having tea in my new Blue Willow cup!  (Finally, I own one of my own.)



2.  I'm feeling happy!

3.  On my mind - my to-do list.

4.  A quotation to encourage us to pray:

“If you cannot find time to pray, ask for forgiveness. Ask to be cleansed of the sin of having no time to pray … It could be that Satan is pushing you into too much work so that you cannot take time to pray.”
– Corrie Ten Boom

No matter how busy I am, praying time should be on my schedule!  Actually, I need to be in a constant attitude of prayer, not with my eyes closed praying, but ready to breathe a prayer in between every task I undertake. I think of that as doing life with Jesus, talking to Him about everything and anything I do.  Is that not like what Brother Lawrence wrote about in his book "The Practice and Presence of God?"  Something to think about ...



Tea Talk is a meme hosted by Ruth at Celebrate Friendship.  Why not visit and see what all the "tea ladies" have to say this week?

1 comment:

  1. I dedicate my every breathing moment to pray when I waken in the morning. I recommend the prayer on my post today by Thomas Merton. He expresses how he believes God is pleased just because we are trying. I do too.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.