Monday, March 19, 2012

Daybook - 03.19.12



FOR TODAY, Monday, March 19

Outside my window...dark and 68°... seems kind of warm for spring ...

I am thinking...there is a path at the local park that is perfect for walking, jogging, etc.  I need to take advantage of it.

I am thankful...for the promise God has given that He will never leave me or forsake me - even in those times that I don't feel Him, I know He is there.

In the kitchen... spaghetti, garlic bread and corn ... maybe a salad, too

I am wearing...black skirt and sandals, red, black, gold multi-colored top - with ruffles!

I am looking forward to... a joint worship service with a sister church at the end of the month.

Around the house...my desk needs cleaning out AGAIN!  How does it get cluttered up again so quickly?

I am pondering... Philippians 4:8 which goes so well with the quote shared below:

And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. (NLT)

A favorite quote for today...

"We're to seek for beauty ... and refuse to see anything else."  Lucy Maud Montgomery in "Anne of Avonlea"

One of my favorite things... road trips with my hubby.

A few plans for the rest of the week: this week is a fairly light week - no extra meetings, no appointments - so my plan is to enjoy every day!

A peek into my day...

One of the few spring flowers I was able to find this weekend.



Daybooks are a concept created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can read other daybooks, or link up, at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

2 comments:

  1. I like that verse as well. And, I love the Anne of Green Gables quote. We are having an unseasonably warm patch of weather this week. In fact the whole winter has been very mild. I am so hoping that the cold weather is overwith...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet week for you? LOVE IT! Enjoy! The flower is beautiful too! Thanks for stopping by my SWD and commenting. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.