Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tea Talk, Thursday, December 8, 2011


1. I'm having...coffee with sugar-free French Vanilla creamer in my Corelle Indian Summer coffee cup.  I have mentioned before that I love this set of Corelle because my dad bought me this as a wedding gift.  I still have it almost 35 years later.


2. I'm feeling.... blessed.
3. On my mind.... ideas for Christmas gifts.
4. A verse to encourage:

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine....you are precious and honored in my sight, and I love you."
Isaiah 43:1, 4 (NIV)

Tea Talk is a meme hosted by Ruth at Celebrate Friendship.  Visit her blog soon to get a heart-lift!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jerralea! My mom used to have that Correlle pattern; it brings back many memories! I quoted Isaiah on my blog today, too; such wonderful Scripture as we head into our celebration season of the birth of our Savior. I love the verse you quoted.

    Blessings on your day!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that very encouraging verse. I always recite that verse to myself if I start to worry.

    Lovely teacup!

    Thank you, Jerralea, for joining Tea Talk.
    (I just made a little blogroll of all Tea Talk friends in my left sidebar.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jerralea, sorry I'm so late visiting tonight, I'v e been busier than I ever like to be. Thank you for the beautiful verse you shared...it is amazing, isn't it, to think that He calls us, and we are His? It is one of the most personal verses...He speaks just to "me" (to whomever the reader is) in this one. I love it :-)

    Have a blessed day!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.