Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tea Talk, Thursday, Nov. 17, 2011



I'm joining Ruth at Celebrate Friendship for Tea Talk today.

1. I'm having...coffee with vanilla caramel creamer.  This is my SEMO mom's cup.  I'm going to have to get different cups if I keep participating in Tea Talk!


2. I'm feeling....happy and productive.
3. On my mind.... the many many blessings God has given me.  I'm just so amazed at His love.
4. A verse to encourage:

"For his unfailing love toward those who fear him
      is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth." Psalm 103:11 NLT

You know, we have powerful telescopes that scan the heavens, and never yet has the boundaries of the heavens been seen.  God's love for us fills up all that space!

Knowing about His limitless love has to lift your spirits!   For more encouragement, read the whole psalm.

God bless each of you, and have a great week!











4 comments:

  1. May God Bless You Too...On this glorious Fall day...
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing brings joy like the knowing and awareness of knowing He is with us always. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. And blessings to you too. Thanks fot stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say AMEN to His limitless love! It makes a lot difference in life if we have knowledge of that, right?

    Thank you for joining Tea Talk this week. I'm glad to hear you are feeling happy and productive.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.