Monday, August 10, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - August 10, 2009

FOR TODAY, AUGUST 10th EDITION...

Outside my window...
sunny and 82° right now, hot and humid predicted for this afternoon.
I am thinking...
I am ready for fall! My kids start school this week and that always makes me think it should be autumn weather.
I am thankful for...
my job. So many don't have one!
From the kitchen...
oven-fried chicken tenders and a peach cobbler
I am wearing...
beige capris, pink cami, brown tunic
I am creating...
nothing right now, but I'm planning some scrapbook pages for my Nashville trip.
I am going...
to make some changes in the way I do things.
I am reading...
nothing right now, but my library just got in some new books. I'll probably check out something today!
I am hoping...
to accomplish a lot this week.
I am hearing...
silence. Silence is good.
Around the house...
time to clean out that refrigerator again ... :(
One of my favorite things...
going out to eat!
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Well, there's that refrigerator ...
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Gardens at Trinity City, Nashville, TN

Peggy Hostetler from The Simple Woman's Daybook is the creator of this meme. Join in with the other daybook-ers here.

4 comments:

  1. What is Trinity City in Nashville>
    I went to Nashville in Nov. and have never heard of it. Looks lovely.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence is Good!
    Cleaning the refrigerator -
    not so much...

    I enjoyed reading your Daybook -
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosemary for Remembrance (Thyme Will Tell Mysteries , No 1) by Audrey Stallsmith

    Here is the basic information for the series I mentioned earlier.

    Thanks for stopping by, better late than not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...cleaning the refrigerator? YIKES. Excellent FFF. Have a great Friday :) Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.