Another week has rolled around and it's time for Friday's Fave 5, a time set aside to reflect on our week.
1. Sunday, after church, I took my baby girl shopping for a prom dress. Now, I'm not a shopper, and neither is she, and I was worried that the day might not go well. I worried in vain, it all worked out well. Bonding time with my child - you gotta love it!
2. Monday, I watched a couple of my favorite TV shows: "Little People, Big World" and "Jon and Kate + 8". Really, those two shows plus the game show channel is all I watch.
3. Tuesday was the day I set aside to get things ready for the board meeting. Imagine my surprise to find I had already typed up the minutes of last month's meeting. Hard to believe I didn't remember doing that, but it was a bonus to find a job already completed! I love getting out of work!
4. While reading a post this week, I found another favorite quote:
"Mistakes are the price we pay for being human; repeated mistakes are the price we pay for being stubborn!" Laurie at Women Taking A Stand. You can read her thoughts about this subject here.
Meditate on that thought for awhile!
5. As many of us have been sharing, we are all waiting anxiously for spring. One of the things I love most about spring is when the trees bud and flower. Here is a picture of a beautiful flowering tree outside my church that I took this week:
If you would like to read the favorites of others, visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.