Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You - Now & Then

Today is the day for the meme Sincerely 'Fro Me to You. The idea is to use pictures that wouldn't be scrapbooked. Well, the following pictures are certainly adorable enough to scrapbook, but who has the time? I certainly hope to do better about scrapbooking in 2009, but for now, I consider my blog my online scrapbook.


Today, I want to share a couple now and then pictures of my babies.





Here's a picture, now, of my two youngest girls. They are 21 months apart in age, and for the most part are great buddies. They do have their moments -- but all in all, they are very close.








Below is one of my favorite, then, pictures when they were little. In fact, this was just a few days after we brought Malia home from the hospital. Janae wanted to hold her, so we let her long enough to take this picture:











Aww, doesn't it look like she is holding a doll?





For more adorable (or funny) pictures, visit Kristen at We are THAT Family.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.