Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #98


1. Please feel free to comment. Comments are like chocolate to me! (Have I mentioned how much I like chocolate?


2. When I light a candle I can't help sniffing it occasionally. This is my favorite time of year to light candles.


3. My favorite thing to cook is mexican food.


4. Chocolate is something I can't get enough of. (See #1 above)


5. That's the thing I love most about M & M's (the chocolate).


6. Having a few M & M's in the package always makes me think to myself, what the heck? I might as well go ahead and eat them!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hangin with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include working my second job and cleaning out the fridge :p and Sunday, I want to rest! (I'm in a rut!)
If you'd like to read answers from others, visit Janet at Friday Fill-Ins.

4 comments:

  1. hmmm...I'm sensing a theme here ;-)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've met people who don't like chocolate, but I'll never understand them.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a woman after my own heart. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on chocolate. My Hubby made a huge batch of fudge a few days ago. The first time he ever did that. It was delicious. Of course I ate way too much of it. He made it in the microwave. I always made it the old fashioned way, but his tasted just the same. Delicious.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.