Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #97


1. My blueprint for success includes being organized.
2. Candy corn was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Oil of Olay.
4. Cleaning the house can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about my faith and why it's important to me.
6. Being nice is my strongest characteristic. I have been accused of being too nice!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to buying groceries after work and then spending the evening with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include going to a surprise birthday party for a friend and Sunday, I want to recuperate!
If you'd like to read what others had to say on these topics, visit Janet at Friday Fill-Ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.