Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #91


1. Cooler weather, fall decorations and homemade chili and soups are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all of the things I am passionate about and all the things I want to accomplish! There are not enough hours in my day!
3. I used to say that I would never live in a certain town, then I married my husband who lived in that town and we lived there for five years, and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I think about positive things. I'm never down for very long -- it's just not my nature.
5. Home or church is where you'll find me most often. (I work at a church besides worshiping there!)
6. A rainy day is good for reading.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing my grocery run (ok, I'm not looking forward to it), tomorrow my plans include working at my second job and then later that evening, going to our Women's Retreat and Sunday, I want to nap (after church, of course)!
Head over to Janet's Friday Fill-Ins blog to see what others had to say about this.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to those same things in October. Don't you just love fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...homemade chili. I'm headed to your house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.